Orthopedic Hip Surgeons of NYC, located on Upper East Side in NYC, is a best in class orthopedic hip surgery division of Glashow Orthopedics. Spearheaded by Dr. Jonathan Glashow and Dr. Nicholas Bavaro, Orthopedic Hip Surgeons of NYC focuses exclusively on the diagnostic, surgical, and non-surgical relief of hip pain, hip injuries, hip trauma, elite (& non professional) sports hip injuries, hip fracture, and minimally invasive orthopedic hip surgery including total hip replacement, failed hip replacement revision, hip resurfacing, and hip arthoscopy. Our best in class NYC orthopedic hip surgeons are recognized leaders for assessing, diagnosing, and treating your hip condition surgically and non-surgically.
- Diagnostics testing (Xrays, CT scans, MRIs), 2nd opinions, and advanced therapeutic relief (as opposed to surgical) including stem cell injection therapy, platelet rich plasma injections (PRP), cartilage and ligament repair, cortisone injections, and cartilage grafting are available if considered the best option for your unique condition.
- Orthopedic Hip Surgeons of NYC offer comprehensive treatment solutions for hip injuries, bone and joint disorders, hip fractures, hip trauma, osteoarthritis of the hip, arthritis of the hip and more.
Please note: We accept full out of network insurance benefits (we will contact your insurance company and submit for you). You will enjoy the luxury and benefit of academic medicine in a top rated concierge environment without the hassle of long hospital waiting room times and paperwork. Most policies reimburse patients for most of the cost of hip surgery. Our surgical coordinator will assist you with all paperwork, pre-authorizations, and approvals.
Though total hip replacements are a large part of surgeries we perform we are one of the only orthopedic practices in NYC who specialize in the surgical and non-surgical treatment for any hip problem, even the rare and unusual hip pain condition.
Needed a hip replacement. Research tons of NYC orthopedics online. Went to 4 consults. Thankfully Dr Bavaro was the last consult and the best choice. Can’t say enough great things about him. From the staff to the consultation to the hip surgery and quick recovery! Definitely recommend! ~ HealthGrades
Our NYC orthopedic hip surgery specialists uses the most advanced contemporary techniques and technologies to ensure the fastest and safest recovery possible.
A doctor’s referral is NOT necessary from a General Practitioner to see our orthopedic hip surgery specialists for a consultation, 2nd opinion, or for treatment at our orthopedic surgery practice.
About Our Orthopedic Surgery Practice
- Over 30 years experience
- Over 20,000 procedures performed
- Board Certified and Fellowship Trained Orthopedic Surgeons
- Same day or next day office appointments
- Same day, no wait, X-rays and MRI – full diagnosis of your hip pain condition
- Emergency appointments available: after-hours & weekends
- Most insurance accepted
- Out of network insurance benefits honored
- Ivy League educated Orthopedic Hip Surgeons
- New York Magazine “Best Doctors in New York”
- “Best Doctors in America” for over 15 years, by Castle & Connolly
- “Patients’ Choice Award” – Top NYC orthopedic surgeon
We are a world-class team of board certified best in class orthopedic surgery specialists who are devoted to providing customized hip pain treatment plans. We have the expertise, the experience, and the technology to deliver excellence in orthopedic care, customized to meet your individual needs.
- We offer patients a unique service which combines surgical expertise with a full patient support team
Our aim is to provide absolute excellence for our patients. Working with each patient on a completely individual basis, the treatment we offer incorporates the latest medical developments and the most up-to-the minute surgical approaches.
Top Orthopedic Hip Surgeries Performed Include:
- Anterior Hip Replacement
- Avascular Necrosis of the Hip
- Direct Anterior Hip Replacement
- Failed Hip Replacement Revision Surgery
- Femoro Acetabular Impingement (FAI)
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Hip Bursitis
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Labral / Labrum Tears
- Hip Resurfacing
- Loose Hip Replacement
- Osteonecrosis of the Hip
- Revision Hip Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement (including computer navigated hip replacement)
Our NYC orthopedic surgeons pride ourselves with providing you highly personalized and comprehensive orthopedic hip surgery care. Our philosophy of direct orthopedic surgeon to patient care at every visit has made us one of the most trusted and respected practices on the Upper East Side in NYC. Feel free to contact our NYC orthopedic hip surgery practice today, at any time, and start yourself on the road to recovery. The NYC orthopedic hip surgeon offers remote virtual consults anywhere in the world.
Orthopedic Hip Surgeons of NYC specialize in taking exceptional care of each patient from the initial hip pain consultation to the post-recovery period. The honor and privilege of caring for patients comes with the responsibility and dedication of the doctor’s staff with the utmost standard of excellence in patient care and final outcome. As best in class, top rated NYC orthopedic hip surgeons we provide highly personalized and comprehensive care. If you have any questions for our best in class NYC orthopedic hip surgeons or would like to schedule a hip pain consultation please use the eForm on the right please feel free to phone us to you to get started on the road to recovery:
Orthopedic Hip Surgeons of NYC
737 Park Ave
New York, NY 10021