We are recognized leaders in assessing, diagnosing, and treating your orthopedic hip trauma injuries:
- Emergency fractures / urgent orthopedic trauma care cases can be seen and treated the same day by the best in class board certified orthopedic surgeons.
- Diagnostic tests, treatments (including your fracture treatment) and consultations can often be carried out on the same day.
- We offer true concierge medicine to all patients. We have the ability to see our patients immediately; same day, nights and weekend and offer emergency services.
Please note: We accept full out-of-network insurance benefits (we will contact your insurance company and submit for you). Most policies reimburse patients for most of the cost of your hip surgery. Our surgical coordinator will assist you with all paperwork, pre-authorizations, and approvals.
I had an excellent surgical outcome. I was walking within 2 hours of my surgery and was able to go home the same day and walk up my stairs that night. His team is well connected and always answered my questions promptly. ~ Google
A doctor’s referral is NOT necessary from a General Practitioner to see our sports medicine or orthopedic surgery specialists for a hip trauma / hip fracture consultation, 2nd opinion, or for treatment at our orthopedic practice – including hip surgery.
Orthopedic trauma is a specialized area of orthopedics dedicated to treating patients who have suffered traumatic injuries as a result of an accident, fall, or collision.
You may have experienced a fracture if you are suffering from one or more the following symptoms:
- Discolored skin surrounding the affected area
- Angulation or the area may be bent at an obscure angle
- Inability to apply or bare weight
- Inability to move the affected bone or body part
Feel free to contact our surgery practice today, at any time, and start yourself on the road to recovery.
We specialize in taking exceptional care of each patient from the initial hip pain consultation to the post-recovery period. The honor and privilege of caring for patients comes with the responsibility and dedication of the doctor’s staff with the utmost standard of excellence in patient care and final outcome.